Many a time while working on your Windows 7 PC you might have faced several annoying pop-ups or even fails to start your computer system, which really made you panic. There are various of causes behind the emergence of such annoying situation. However, you don’t have to worried, because there is a good news for you that Windows 7 is inbuilt with an advance system image facility. Therefore, you can easily be able to restore Windows 7 from System Image.
System image is the copy of data & files that are stored on your hard drive. It plays an important role in the case of hard drive failure issue or in case when the installed application gets corrupted. You can also restore all your files and folders using the system image. By default, a system image contains all Windows hard drive data, programs, files and your system settings.
Factors Responsible for Windows 7 File Corruption
There are many of the causes that lead to malfunctioning of Windows 7 files & folders. Some of them are listed below, lets take a look.
- Virus intrusion,
- Overwritten of system files,
- Problem with internal file system,
- Boot sector fails to respond,
- Improper installation of programs and softwares,
- Surfing suspicious websites,
- Hardware and software issue.
How to Create Image File And Use It to Restore Windows 7 from System Image
Procedure to Create System Image in Windows 7
- Click on Start → Control Panel.
- Open System and Security and then go for Back up your computer option.
- Click on create a system image option.
- Now, choose the location to save the system image and click on Next button.
- After that, select your proper setting and then go for Start Backup option.
- Confirm its settings and then go for Start backup option.
Way to Restore Windows 7 from System Image
- Click Start → Control panel → System and Security → Backup Your Computer.
- After that click on “ Recovery System setting or your Computer”
- Now, under system restore option select Advance recovery mode → Use system image created earlier to recover your Computer.
- Now, insert a backup CD or select the location where you have saved your system image file.
- Then, click on restart option → Click on Next → latest Available System Image → Next → Finish
Note: Doing so will erase all the current setting and bring your PC in that state which was present at the time of backup created.
Another Way to Regain Access to Windows 7 Files & Folders
If you want to regain access to your PC without losing any of your past and present files & folders then opting for third party Windows data recovery software. Its reliable recovery algorithm and rich GUI interface make the recovery process even simpler and easier. So, no matter whatever the reasons are the tool is well compatible in all these cases. So, try it and get access to Windows 7 files & folders easily.
Step 1: Download and install Windows data recovery software.
Step 2: Select the volume or entire hard drive from which the data has to be recovered.
Step 3: Click on start scan button.
Step 4: Wait till the scanning process gets overed and then a list of scanned files is displayed.
Step 5: Choose that file which you need to recover and restore.
Step 6: Finally, choose the volume in which you want to save the recovered file.